Friday, July 3, 2020

#Be Unique

#Be Unique

Is your business truly unique? Uniqueness Myths | Pacific ...
As per my Title, I would like to start it with a few ๐Ÿ˜Ž #Shiny_Lines

"Uniqueness is your Identity"

"Be unique,Be bold,Be confident"

"Not only Uniqueness denotes your identity;it also makes you @Shine like a star in your own universe"

 
Let me start with a most short and cutest example of understanding what is uniqueness all about :

Let's read it as a conversation between Mom and daughter๐Ÿ‘‡

Mom: Asking her child,to get ready for a family marriage function.

Child: OK,mom..she replied..After sometime, she asks one question, what type of dress I may wear mom??

Mom:She replies,wear a traditional dress my dear child..!!

Child:Why mom you always asking me to wear a traditional wear for all kind of events??

Mom:It's our tradition to wear traditional dress in marriage like functions my child!! you look so beautiful in traditional wear!!๐Ÿ˜

Child:Is it so mom..then I would like to wear Modern dress mom. 

Mom:Why my child??

Child: I want to be unique in my surroundings mom๐Ÿ˜Ž

Mom:It's great to hear my dear child...๐Ÿ’–"Celebrate your Child's Uniqueness"

๐Ÿ˜ŽYour uniqueness begins from such a little things, as like as in above conservation child reflects her uniqueness to her mom and to this society.

๐Ÿ˜ŽUniqueness start @shine when you become bold , confident and self love.

๐Ÿ˜ŽFirst and foremost,after reading this small drama between mom and child๐Ÿ‘† love yourself,self love increase your confidence too.

๐Ÿ˜ŽThis is an introductory part about what is uniqueness and how you to be.....in further blogs.. lets's go in depth with more crunchiest stories,live examples,dramas..etc..


Let's @Shine like a star by reading these #Shiny_ Lines....๐Ÿ’ฅ...  


                     "Celebrate and cherish your Uniqueness"

16 comments: